This website and its content is owned and operated by Plenty Design, an Australian business (“we”, “us”, or “our”). The term “you” refers to the viewer or user of www.byplenty.com (the “Website” or “Site”).
This website collects information on you in two ways:
- The information that you manually provide us by making submission or comment, filling out a contact form, signing up for a newsletter or digital download, booking an appointment, or purchasing a product or service. This information includes (but is not limited to) name, email address, location, phone number, usernames, or payment information, and can be tied directly to you because of the information you’ve provided.
- The information that’s automatically collected via our third-party partners for the purposes of learning about your interaction with our site. The types of information collected here include things like your IP address, your geographic location, the pages you visit, your computer and browser type. Generally, our third-party partners only give us this information in the aggregate (e.g. it’s not identifiable to you) but sometimes this information can be directly tied to you, for example, where you signed up from, or which emails from us that you open.
Cookies & Web Beacons
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Web Beacons are small electronic files that allow us to access information such as visitor count, the number of individuals who have opened or clicked on a link in an email, and other related statistics.
When you use and access the Service, we may cookies or web beacons for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information you provide us and that is automatically collected to:
- Provide you with our website and content.
- To deliver any free downloadable content.
- To deliver or provide any product or service purchased by you.
- Send email related to any product or service you have purchased.
- With your consent, send email about our, our partners, or third-party products, services or other updates.
The information or personal data collected is only shared through reputable internal systems like Mailchimp, Dubsado, ThriveCart, Stripe, Paypal, etc. Your data is stored as long as we are in business. We never share, rent or sell your personal information or data.
We do our best to protect your sensitive personal information. To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
We partner with reputable, industry standard third party services like Stripe or PayPal to ensure the security of your personal and payment information. These services ensure we never learn your credit card or payment information, and run using secure, SSL encrypted technologies. We cannot be held liable for the privacy of the information collected by third party sites or information that you voluntarily share with third party sites.
No method of transmission over the internet is ever 100% secure, and therefore any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. If there is a data breach, you will be notified within 72 hours.
We reserve the right to disclose your identity or other personal data about you:
- To fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order.
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers or others.
- If you violate our Terms of Service.
Site Access and Consent
By accessing or using the Website, you consent to the automatic collection of information such as your IP address, geographic location, the pages you visit, your computer and browser type.
When you manually provide information to us by filling out a contact form, signing up for a newsletter or digital download, booking an appointment, or purchasing a product or service, you consent to us collecting and using your information to provide you with the product or service you requested.
When you manually provide information to us, you will be provided with the option to express consent to get occasional and related marketing emails. If you do not provide consent to marketing or other email, your information will be permanently removed from our database after a period of 6 months from the date you initially provided your information and the purpose for which your information was provided has been fulfilled. This procedure ensures that we are not holding on to your personal information any longer than is necessary. This will not impact on your ability to manually provide your information again for another purpose, product or service at a later date.
If you would like us to remove any personal information, or would like to withdraw your consent to receive email or other materials from us, please email us at email@example.com and we will permanently remove your data immediately. Alternatively, you can click the Unsubscribe link that is included at the bottom of every email we send. Please keep in mind that if you choose to have your data removed, your access to or functionality of our products or services may be compromised.
AGE OF CONSENT
By accessing or using the Website, you represent and warrant that you are at least the age of majority in your country, state or province of residence. No one under the age of majority in their country, state or province of residence may provide information or personal data to our website.
We do not knowingly collect information or personal data from individuals below the age of majority. We take every measure possible to delete information or personal data submitted by individuals under the age of majority. If you believe we have received information from an individual under the age of majority, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.